Monday, January 24, 2011

No Progress.....

Or should I say very slow progress. With the beginning of the new year I've been trying to make some positive changes in my life. I've been working out pretty regularly and I've been trying to cut soda and beer out of my diet. This is harder than I thought. I'm still working on my promotion at work...its what they call a "developmental opportunity" that was supposed to last 6 months and now is going on 9 :(
I got in a car accident right before NYE, not my fault. I got rear ended by a car that got rear ended by a dodge ram. So I got an new OEM bumper, (mine was showing wear) new OEM trailer hitch and both rear rockers behind my rear wheels got repainted. I also got a new front lower valance and new fog lights at 50% off using my body shops account. SCORE! He even painted the front valance for just the cost of paint. She is an older truck but I love her and I want to drive her into the ground. At least she will look better as I do it. Now its time for a set of mudflaps to protect the shinny new paint.
OH and one more thing...I've been house shopping and I found a new home for my Cressida project! Cressi gets the 3rd stall on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment